Planning to visit the country of Pho anytime soon? Here are a few useful tips regarding the travel visa if you reside in Romania or if your nationality is Romanian.
Where do I request my visa?
The safest option is to get a visa from the Vietnamese Embassy before you travel. If you plan to leave Vietnam and re-enter from another country during your stay (for example cross the border to Cambodia or Laos and return to Vietnam), make sure you get a multiple entry visa.
- The address of the Embassy of Vietnam in Romania:
Str.C.A.Rosetti nr.35, Sector 2, Bucharest.
Tuesday: 09:00-12:00; 14:00-17:00
Thursday: 09:00-12:00; 14:00-17:00
- Valid Passport– Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months at the date of entry to be eligible for the visa.
- Flight tickets
- 2 passport photos
- Copy of your hotel booking: not necessarily for the entire stay, at least 1-2 nights. You will need to fill in the hotel address in the visa form.
- Evidence from the bank that you have at least 1000$ in your account.
- Visa fee:
- 45 € for single entry (if you are not going to leave Vietnam during your stay)
- 65 € for multiple entry (for example if you are planning to visit neighboring countries and re-enter Vietnam during your stay)
When do I get my visa?
The processing time is 5 working days.
You can either pay upon submission of the documents or when you get the visa.
What do you do when you get the visa? You celebrate with a Pho bo, of course.